Friday, November 25, 2005

Info Window Structure

Recently I've updated a css style for info window (popup window which appears once user clicks on the marker). That update was done to allow users change layout css styles of “direction” box. So right now info window has the following structure:

























MapBuilderIW

MapBuilderIWCaption

MapBuilderIWContent

MapBuilderIWFooter


MapBuilderIWFooterZoom


MapBuilderIWDirections


By default default window styles defined as the following:

#MapBuilderIW { width: 350px;}
#MapBuilderIWContent {height: 120px; overflow:auto;}
#MapBuilderIWCaption {font-weight: bold; font-size: 12pt; color: #369; border-bottom: 2px solid #369;}
#MapBuilderIWFooter {margin-top: 5px; font-size: 8pt; }
#MapBuilderIWFooterZoom {}
#MapBuilderIWDirections{ margin-bottom: 10px;}


In some cases users want to have small info window (with size of default google-map info window). To get it done it's necessary to remove all style references listed above from generated source code or just put the following:
#MapBuilderIW {width: 200px;}
#MapBuilderIWCaption {font-weight: bold;}

3 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Roger Harris said...

Hi Andrew,

This is useful, but hard to understand without an example. Please could you provide examples for how the styles work? Screenshots of differences would be great.

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out bloigging and found your site. It certainlhy got my attention and interest. I was looking for Chair information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I originally commentеd I aρpear to hаve clіcκeԁ on the
-Notifу me when new comments are addеd- checkbox and frоm now on whenever a comment iѕ addеd I reсeive 4
еmailѕ ωith the same comment.
Is there аn еasy method уou cаn remove me from that serviсе?
Thаnks!

my blοg; bucket truck for sale
My page using a bucket truck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home